Monday, November 15, 2010

Hi guys,

Sorry it's been a long time since I have blogged! So much life and passing has happened since my last blog. What do you do? You have to get up and keep on going. Can't let life and the reality of events drag you down.

This first blog back is about: What is Organic for the Body All About?

It's for optimal health for your skin. Organic Skin Care Products for a healthier you is why. Look for made with 100% certified plant extracts. You want extracts that are not from animals and that are not tested on animals. You want Organically grown plants. And be sure to look and see that what you are getting has: No Parabens, No Artificial Colorants, No Synthetic Fragrances, No Petroleum, No Sulphates, No Preservatives, No Animal Testing. And be sure they are Gluten Free and that they are Vegetarian.

Always remember: Taking care of ourselves by starting to be conscious and thoughtful about the products we use and the food we take in.

It has been said that Health brings Wealth!

Be sure to check out my Etsy Shop: www.SimpleOrganicBeauty.etsy.com. We have several new natural and Organic items up since the last time I blogged. I always test everything I have in my shop on my body first before it is put up as a listing.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!





No comments: