Thursday, August 28, 2008

So IF We Are What We Eat Then We are also...

So IF We Are What We Eat Then We are also what we put on our largest organ our SKIN. Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING we put on our skin goes into our system. From the water in our tubs and showers as well as the water we swim in the summer. We should really try to be cognisant of this fact.

Think about the water you put into your mouth to quench your thirst, you want it to be as free as possible of chemicals and toxins, true? So, it might be time to think about researching shower water filters. I recently put one in the kitchen after doing my homework and I found that Aquasana seemed to be the best buy and filtered out more impurities than some of the other more advertised water filtration systems. It was ranked #1 along side the others. Along with a filtration purchase they send along a free Aquasana® glass decanter, nice to keep in the fridge for ice cold, delicious water. I really like the idea of a glass decanter as I've been reading about the hazards of drinking out of plastic.

This water filtration for the kitchen faucet is extremely simple to install either under the sink out of view or on your counter top and the absolute best thing is the cost per gallon is only $.08. Totally worth it. The water tastes so good that I find myself drinking more water every day. That's a good thing because hardly anyone, including myself drinks enough of it. It really tastes great, very fresh and clean. I love the shower filter as well.

This is just another way we can keep our skin healthy and happy :) As one company puts it, "Love the Skin you're in".

No comments: